The Network Coordination Team provides backbone support of the network by sustaining network activities (Communities of Practice, Regional Hubs, Membership, other Network Action Teams), logistics, maintaining membership lists, and coordinating phone calls.
Read more about the Network Coordination Team Core Member Role
Now seeking Core Members for 2020-21! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
This team supports network functions by planning for network sustainability and guiding network priorities, coordinating member outreach, and developing the network website and materials.
Convener: Chris Iberle, Washington State Department of Agriculture Farm to School
2020-2021 Core Members:
- Claire Lane, Anti-Hunger and Nutrition Coalition
- Kent Getzin, Creative Culinary Solutions
- Cheryl Thornton (Nooksack Valley School Board and Cloud Mountain Farm Center)
- Bianca Smith, OSPI Child Nutrition
- Bri Kappel, Washington State Dairy Council
- Chris Mornick, Washington State Department of Health
- Mardi Solomon, Whatcom Farm to School
- Nicole Witham, WSU Food Systems Team
- Jen Moss, WSU Food Systems Team
Fill out a membership form to join the Network Coordination Team and get meeting announcements, details, and to apply to be a Core Member.